Table of contents:
- What new visitors can expect this year
- "Meet the Engineer" program couples buyers and suppliers
- Corona virus: How does CWIEME Berlin react?
Video: CWIEME Berlin: Everything Important At A Glance
2023 Author: Hannah Pearcy | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 11:12
The trade fair CWIEME Berlin is the largest trade fair for coil winding, transformers, electric motors, generators and electromobility and will take place in Berlin from May 26th to 28th.
What new visitors can expect this year
Due to a rebranding, the fair has also revised its website and offers better online navigation. The hall area was also redesigned: this year, the entire trade fair will take place on one level and additional navigation aids on site will help visitors find the stands more easily and quickly. As usual, the providers of electromobility are highlighted with the EV Trail label.
"Meet the Engineer" program couples buyers and suppliers
The Meet the Engineer program is also new this year. Suppliers and buyers should come together here according to product interests. The new program is supervised by a bilingual team and is designed to offer exhibitors and visitors high added value.
Interested parties can either arrange one-hour meetings in advance or arrange curated private meetings with a selected group of engineers and purchasing managers. During the sessions, visitors can have detailed discussions with suppliers and can use the CWIEME Connect app to find new contact suggestions, search for specific contacts and make appointments.
If you register for the program in advance, you can benefit from several advantages:
- Access to the Meet the Engineer lounge with WiFi, refreshments, lunch and meeting rooms.
- Supervised meetings with new suppliers for an exclusive group of engineers and buyers.
- Personal calendar and supervised service on site by the bilingual team.
- Meet new suppliers based on product interest within an hour in the Connect session.
In return, the following requirements should be met:
- The fair expects to participate in three proposed meetings and one connect session
- Participants must have sole or joint responsibility to purchase
- There must be a buying interest in the products offered
- Since this is a predominantly English-language event, you should have good English skills. There is no local translation.
CWIEME shows everything around electric motors and transformers
Corona virus: How does CWIEME Berlin react?
With regard to the corona virus, the trade fair ensures that it is in constant contact with the health authorities and provides information about new developments. As a precaution, the number of hand disinfectants at the event is increased and signs for hygiene are requested.