Table of contents:
- Removable electric drive wins Red Dot Award
- Start-up develops new bicycle drive
- Intelligent drive turns bicycles into e-bikes
- Siemens celebrates 150 years of dynamo
- Siemens and Airbus develop electric aircraft
- Deutsche Bahn starts test phase of the new ICE
- Are robots driving the next industrial revolution?
- River cell technology - a breakthrough for electromobility?
Video: These Are The Most Read Articles In
Obviously, many of our readers are interested in e-bikes. At least that suggests the high response to articles that we brought to this topic in 2016. First place went to the news about the removable electric drive for bicycles from the Nuremberg start-up company Relo. This inconspicuous drive can be flexibly mounted on different bicycle frames via two freely pivoting chain stages. This and all other articles that made it into the best articles can be found here - have fun browsing! (ud)