Table of contents:
Video: Compact Power Supply For Medical Technology
The three new models, the RPS-30/45/60, have been added, whereby the number stands for the respective nominal output power. The devices meet the requirements of the medical technology standards IEC60601-1 version 3, ANSI / AAMI ES60606-1 and TÜV EN60601-1. Equipped with insulation according to 2 x MOPP, they offer the extremely low leakage current (less than 100 µA) that is prescribed for medical devices in class BF.
Another feature of these devices is their extremely low power consumption of less than 0.1 watts when idle. The sum of their properties makes the devices of the RPS family the ideal power supply for medical test and monitoring devices, dialysis machines and similar applications.
The RPS series devices are available in Germany from Emtron Electronic GmbH.
- Compact PCB: 3 x 2 inches (50.8 x 76.2 mm)
- High security thanks to 2 x MOPP and extremely low leakage current of less than 100 µA, making it suitable for use in category BF medical devices (direct patient contact)
- Extremely low idle power consumption <0.1 W
- Input voltage range: 80 to 264 V AC
- Protection class II device (no protective conductor)
- Low overall height of 24 mm
- High efficiency: up to 91%
- Operating temperature range: -30 to + 70 ° C
- Comprehensive protection devices: short circuit, overload, overvoltage
- Certified according to UL, CUL, TÜV, CB
- Manufacturer's CE marking
- LED operating display
- Dimensions 76.2 x 50.8 x 24 mm
- Three-year manufacturer's guarantee