Table of contents:
Video: Reliable Fuse With Approvals For Direct And Alternating Current Range
Schurters device fuse SHF 6.3 × 32 for higher voltages should offer a high breaking capacity of up to 1500 A at 500 VAC / VDC within a large nominal current range. According to the company, the compact and powerful fuse is ideal for protecting 3-phase AC systems, lighting, HVAC systems and applications in industrial building and automation systems. The new VDC and rated current ratings up to 32 A are intended to enable primary protection in the DC power supply for intelligent buildings, telecommunications and data centers as well as for the associated peripheral systems. According to Schurter, the combined AC and DC voltage rating, in conjunction with the high breaking capacity, offers reliable protection with approvals for the direct and alternating current range.
Variants also available with pigtail connections
The SHF 6.3 × 32 is available with 16 nominal currents between 1 A and 32 A. Variants up to 8 A are also available with pigtail connections for direct mounting on printed circuit boards. The standard fuse links should be suitable for mounting in various fuse holders and clips for easy interchangeability. Schurter offers a complete range of fuse holders and clips, also for high rated currents, which should be compatible with the SHF and the corresponding slow alternative SHT.
According to the manufacturer, the SHF 6.3 × 32 has cURus approval and is RoHS compliant.
The development of space security devices - an exciting way
- Certification according to UL 248-14, CSA C22.2 no.248.14
- High breaking capacity (H) of up to 1500 A at nominal voltage
- High nominal voltages of up to 500 VAC / VDC
- 16 rated currents from 1 A to 32 A.
- Fast characteristic (F)
- 3-phase systems with high performance
- Building automation: heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- Photovoltaics: protection between inverter and grid
- Frequency converters and ballasts
- Power distribution and uninterruptible power supplies in data centers
- DC applications for telecom and intelligent